I saw this DIY on Pinterest and I decided to do it then and there. I know I am a bit late in posting this tutorial. Better late than never, isn't it? I have been waiting to get some pictures, to complete this blog post. So here goes the tutorial...
A Cardboard Box
Double Sided Tape
- Take the cardboard first and draw a rough heart shape on it.
- Cut the heart shape using a craft knife. Don't bother about the stickers on it. It anyway gonna get covered.
- Now take the craft paper and cut into small squares.
- Take them and stick it on to the heart shaped cardboard with the glue.
- Complete doing the same all over it and hang it on the wall or the mirror using some double sided tape.
And its done☺